Saturday, August 10, 2013

What hair color brand makes the best red shade?

red hair color nutrisse
 on Nutrisse Reddish Brown Hair Color you can use to color your hair ...
red hair color nutrisse image



Carmen M.


I have a light red hair, almost blond, with highlights... I want a dark red, kind of the one that Lindsay Lohan has. I used Nutrisse but it only lasted a week...Any tips??


Answer
Redken color fusion

How to dye my hair a somewhat darker auburn myself for cheap?




Hunter


My hair color is the same as my avatars. I want my hair to be a darker brown with a hint of red in it. I'm not really sure what to call the color I am looking for. Auburn I guess.

Is their a product or a few products that I could buy for cheap (less than 15 dollars per product) that would allow me to do this?

Girls any preferences?
I want to dye my hair darker than it is. So a dye that will make my hair a darker brown with a hint or red in it.
And yes I don't mind using women's products :)



Answer
You don't mind using dye for women do you? Lol. I know garnier nutrisse has an auburn colored dye. They have dark intense auburn, medium intense auburn, and light intense aurburn. I'm guessing you would want the dark intense auburn. And this brand of garnier nutrisse is for darker colored hair, so it will make your hair look lighter, and give you that hint of red as well.


Edited: ok so you want to go darker?? Hmmm maybe you can try a mahogany color. I know mahogany is a dark brown with a little hint of red. You can go to www.garnierusa.com and check out the colors if you'd like :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color brand makes the best red shade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment