Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What skin complexion does this red hair color go with?

red hair color pictures photos
 on Light Copper Red  Hair Colors Ideas
red hair color pictures photos image



Katie


I want to dye my hair this red color:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/modenadude/4061858229/
but i also want it to look good on me, so what skin complexion (cool or warm) does this color go with? Thanks.



Answer
Cool, light skin. Normally, natural reds look better with warm, peachy skin while blue-reds (like in the picture) do well with cool skin tones.

Does anyone have pictures of themselves after they dyed their hair red?




girl with


I'm a dark brown and I am really interested in going red. I would like to try something different, to show my fiery personality. Natural Irish red not nail polish red.

Does anyone have pictures before when they had brown hair and then after when they had red hair? Bc i'd like to see how it all worked out.



Answer
I have naturally dark brown hair and pale skin, I went red not long ago and everything turned out fine but I'd advice to to get it done professionly as it's a tricky colour but sadly I don't have any photos but yes my worked out okay but when it fades my turned much lighter than my natural colour




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What skin complexion does this red hair color go with?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment