Saturday, August 10, 2013

How would black hair look with light brown underneath?

red hair with black underneath
 on Dark brown hair: Dark Brown Red Hair Colour
red hair with black underneath image



bored


Well my hairs black on top and red underneath. The red is faded so now it's like orange but i want it brown. I am planning on getting all of my hair light brown eventually but ima start with the red. Well do you think that would look weird?
Oh and is there any way in one step i can get all of it the same shade in one time?
like will the black and red turn out the same shade of brown? answer quickly plz im actually thinking of doing it tonite :D



Answer
sure i think brown would look good undernetah black. i would do it.

How do i get my red/black hair blonde in a week?

Q. I have red/black hair its called dark spice from the xxLive hair dye, i used to bleach my hair and i have recently been thinking about going back blonde how will i do this within a week without it going a funny colour?... I would really appriciate answers from a hairdresser or someone who knows what their talking about many thanks<3


Answer
You are more than likely going to have to bleach twice, and then use a toner. I used to have dark brown hair underneath platinum blonde and I wanted to dye my hair all one color. What I did was bleach my hair twice (waiting about about 5 days or so in between bleachings) and then applied a light ash blonde color and it turned out great. Since you said you've bleached your hair before you know the damage it can do, so make sure you condition regularly, and I would suggest, in between bleachings, to deep condition. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would black hair look with light brown underneath?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment