Thursday, June 19, 2014

Are babies born with red hair??

Q. or is it blonde first and then go red??


Answer
I was born with red hair, and then it turned blond when I was about 2, go figure. Actually, the real answer is that babies can be born with any hair color, and it can change or stay the same. My husband was born with red hair, and it's still red to this day. My father had red hair until he was in his mid-thirties and then it turned dark brown!

The fact of the matter is that scientists have yet to pinpoint the gene(s) responsible for hair changing colors, and why it can happen at all kinds of different ages. It is widely accepted, though, that hair changing color drastically is in itself genetic (my father and I both had hair that changed color drastically although at different times in our lives). So, if anyone in the mother or fathers family's had the "hair color change" phenomenon, then it is possible it will change. Then again, it may not.

Will my baby have red hair?




marleyy


I have auburn hair (red/brown) and my boyfriend has red hair. Does that mean we will have a red headed baby? Neither one or my parents has red hair but I think my boyfriends dad had red hair. Also I have brown eyes and he has blue eyes. Will my baby be more likely to have brown Or blue eyes? by the way I am expecting I am 21 weeks pregnant.


Answer
the fact you both have red hair dose not mean your children will, my birthdad has red hair my birthmam has blonde/brown and I ended up with very very dark brown.

Hair and eye colour are not ganetical although people think they are, I found this out when I studied them in my hair and makeup qualifactions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are babies born with red hair??
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment