Thursday, June 19, 2014

Make-up colors for brown-red hair and slate-gray eyes?!?




bookworm12


Whenever I wear makeup, especially eye-shadow, it makes the skin under my eyes look like it doesn't match the rest of my skin.

It's really difficult for me to find colors that accentuate my eyes without making the skin under them look gray/blue, too. No good going around looking like I have a permanent bruised eye!

If I wear the wrong shade of pink eye-shadow, it clashes with my hair, too...

Any suggestions?

Thank you! :)



Answer
Use copper tinged lipstick.
Use copper shade of blush.
Green eyeshadow is beautiful for brown-red hair.
Place a small amount of green eyeliner on your bottom eyelid.
You could go extreme by using a eggshell color as well.
Copper eyeshadow is also very, very attractive. It is my favorite shade to mix and blend, makes the eyes look good, no matter what color.
Your color doesn't have to actually match the rest of your skin. Just go head and draw attention to your eyes.

Slate-gray eyes - most people would suggest going with light blues or light grays, but I believe you probably have already done that.
I have a brown eye and a blue eye, really, so I quit worrying about the colors a long time ago.
Don't be afraid to experiment. Yes, by all means, stay away from pink for your blush. Agree with you about that.

I am sure you will get an answer from hairdresser (a name on line) who will give you all sorts of tips but you cannot email her and she claims to be an expert, so....just letting you know.

Will my daughter have red hair? What color eyes?




Laniah


My husband had red/orange hair and eyes that change from green/hazel/blue, I have light brown/blonde and light blue eyes. But all of my fully biological sisters have some kind of red hair (red red, orange, strawberry). I want to know how likely it is that my daughter has red hair and what is the plausable eye color?


Answer
You carry the recessive gene for red hair, and a dominant blonde. Your husband carries two recessive for red hair, so there is a 50/50 chance of her having red hair. As for eyes, his are likely hazel with a different varient, you have double recessive light blue, so there is a very low chance of blue eyes, more likely to be Hazel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Make-up colors for brown-red hair and slate-gray eyes?!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment