Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How to dye bleached blonde hair red without fading or turning orange?




S and G pr


Right now, my hair is bleached to a blonde that's almost as light as Taylor Momsen's.I want a red similar to what Andrea Bowen (who plays Susan's daughter Julie) had during the previous season of Desperate housewives.I was told that I'd have to dye my hair a light brown or dark blonde first and then dye it red.Is this the way to go?What would be the best way to achieve this color?


Answer
It has to be re-pigmented in 3 steps. The first step is a gold filler, then an orangy color. Depending on how dark a red, possibly a red filler as the third step. Then you can apply the red. The info about dying it brown or blonde is incorrect.

Bleach; For brown hair, how long ?




Nanita


It's a dark brown color. Maybe 2 or 3 shades from black. But how long do you leave bleach in to get it to that orangey bleach look????
Obviously u won't know exactly since u can't see either colors but approximately how long would u guesstimate?



Answer
Well, I had dark brown hair with black and red and now I am currently platinum blonde.
Firstly, you want to go to the hairdressers and get it done professionally. I know that is what everyone says, but I'm being honest (only if you have any dye at all in your hair). Because I had a few different colors in my hair I had to get my hair cut from my waist to my shoulders in order to get it lighter.

OPTION 1:
If you hair is 100% natural, with absolutely no hair colour (even semi permenant), then I would suggest Schwartzkolf Nordic Hair Lightener L1++.
Put it ALL over your hair and it will go an orange colour (I would recommend leaving it in for 35mins), you might need two packets.

Don't stress too much about the orange colour. I know you want the hair blonde very quickly, so I would recommend buying hair treatments and putting it in your hair every night for around 2-3weeks (others would say wait 3months, so if your are willing to be on the safe side you can wait that long. However, if you are going to wait 2-3weeks you MUST put hair ointments and conditioning products in your hair every night until you dye your hair again).

Then buy the Nordic Lightener L1++ again, and also buy the Nordic Hair Toner (Schwarzkopf)-- do not buy any other hair tone!
With this step, do what you did previously, and cover your whole head with the Lightener. When it's time to wash it off, don't put the conditioner from the box in there straight after. So do the following steps:
1. Rinse the Lightener out thoroughly.
2. Put the hair toner in your hair, and leave it in their for around 10-15mins (ignore the 5min limit)-- NOTE: the toner is blue, so don't get freaked out, it takes out the gold/yellow tones and blends any orange tones so your hair looks much nicer.
3. Rinse thoroughly, then put the conditioner from the box in your hair.

You're hair might be orange still, so wait around 3 weeks and just repeat the previous steps (Hair treatment, Lightener, toner, conditioner).


OPTION 2:
If your hair is dyed like I said before, you must go to hairdressers. Go to them and get it done through a process.
You can then manage your own blonde hair after the second or third sitting-- depends how daring your hairdressers are (even though they might not recommend it).


WARNING: I know it is very tempting, if you are dying your own hair, to leave the Lightener in your hair for more than the recommended time (like instead of the maximum 45mins, you leave it for an hour). If you do this, your hair will snap off-- especially if you have naturally curly hair (as curly hair is dry hair). This goes for the toner as well, don't leave it in for more than 17mins.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye bleached blonde hair red without fading or turning orange?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment