Monday, June 16, 2014

where can i get red hair extensions online? help!?

Q. so i dyed my hair a red velvet cupcake red, and i need the extensions to match but cant find it anywhere! i tried to dye my own extensions but it never takes i even bleached it, and it worked a little. im going on a trip next week so i need to find some asap that can deliver quick ill pay over night, i just need to know where i can get some? does anyone know any websites? please help!


Answer
http://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=red+extensions&oq=red+ex&gs_l=hp.1.2.0j0i10j0j0i10.618.2873.0.4715.6.6.0.0.0.0.135.593.4j2.6.0....0.0..1c.1.20.psy-ab.QnpAEhPJcO8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49784469%2Cd.dmg%2Cpv.xjs.s.en_US.MpiVkF51mpA.O&fp=9e04ce7f7a558b49&biw=1241&bih=584

Above is a a Google link with more than four options of Extensions

____
http://shop.hairfauxyou.com/18inches-7pcs-Clip-In-Human-Hair-Extensions-Red-Human-18-Red.htm

Above is a link to a hair store online with Red Extensions

Also , There are many people Selling Red Extensions on Ebay . You should try there , A lot of Options . ___
http://www.aliexpress.com/popular/long-red-hair-extensions.html
^ Over 4,000 Results !
__
And my last recommended website is Amazon.com ...

Good luck , Hope you can find what you're looking for :)

Hair extensions????????????




Melanie


I bought 14 inch red hair extensions from sally's and then sewed them onto extension clips. I also have purple ones, but neither of them are on clips. Sally's won't take them and I don't use the hair extensions anymore. I wore them for like a week and now they're of no use! I was wondering if there was any store I can sell them back to other than eBay, Etsy, Amazon, etc. Thanks :)


Answer
Of course they won't take them, you've tampered with them already. They're not pawn shops!

You can sell ANYTHING on eBay or Etsy! Amazon? They have better qualifications to be an Amazon member.

I just suggest you don't use Paypal. I was doing eBay for 3 years, until I got screwed by PP. It took 3 years to get my credit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i get red hair extensions online? help!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment