Wednesday, June 18, 2014

i love guys with blonde or red hair?




a


i always like dark hair guys until my bf now im obsessed with strawberry blonde , blonde and red. thats kinda wierd what about other people?


Answer
darker the BETTER ! i like guys with dark brown hair but i think black hair is soooo hot :)

Girls: do you find red hair attractive on guys?




sammy boi


I posted a question a few hours ago and mentioned that I had red hair (no frekles and lightly tanned skin). And to my surprise some girls who answered my question said that they like red headed boys :o. Do you?
(my friends at school say that my hair is *sigh* . . ."strawberry blond" :|. So it's a dark red almost brown color)



Answer
I love red hair, well it depends what you meen. i love ginger or strawberry blonde hair or like a dark redish brown :) <3 I also like bright red hair thats been like dyed red. Ginger is my fave, is more individual and unique than all thd others :)

From your desricition you sound like my ideal guy! red hair, tanned skin :) :P ;* haha hope i have helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i love guys with blonde or red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment