Monday, June 16, 2014

How do i remove splat red hair dye without damage or bleach?




Brookelyn


I want to dye my hair using the luscious raspberries hair dye from Splat but I'm afraid that when the time comes and I do get tired of it and want my natural color back, how can I remove the color without bleaching and damaging my hair? Or should I just go to the hairdresser and see what my best options are? Thanks!


Answer
Splat hair dye, already has bleach that you use before you dye your hair the color. When you bleach your hair, you damage it by taking your natural color out of your hair. What I'd recommend using is a semi-permanent hair dye, since it doesn't contain bleach. It contains developer, or you could mix in developer with the semi-permanent dye, which only lightens your hair up to 4 shades. It doesn't take out your natural hair color, it only lightens it. The semi-permanent dye is perfect because it dyes your hair the way you want it to be, and it comes out in a couple of weeks if you get tired of it. You wash your hair normally and it will fade away as the weeks go on. However, if you do use a lot of developer on your hair, it could damage it. So don't constantly use developer to touch up the color, just use the semi permanent dye to do that. I do recommend taking good care of your hair, because it could feel dry after using dye. You could use a leave in conditioner, and a hair mask, and your hair should feel fine. I hope I helped :)

Can I dye light red / orange hair black without bleaching first?




christa an


I dyed part of my hair firetruck red a while ago and I just recently ran out of red dye. I bleached it first, of course, and I was wondering- Could I dye it black or very dark brown without bleaching it? Just tell me how it would turn out if I did that and suggest what I should do. Thanks!
Oh, another question. Does this mean that I could dye it any color as long as it was darker as well? Because I'd rather do a deep purple than black...



Answer
I think you'll have no problem dyeing your hair black, even if its bright red. bleaching is just to make hair lighter, but if your going dark, it shouldn't matter. ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i remove splat red hair dye without damage or bleach?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment