Monday, June 16, 2014

Do you think I can dye my hair from med. brown to red? (Pics)?




.....


I'm looking for honest and educated opinions on whether if my hair would look good red or not. (And I will be getting it done professionally.) I'll appreciate your advice about whether or not to dye my hair, but I'm not asking you if I'm ugly or pretty so please keep those comments to yourselves. Thanks so much!

http://www.artistinterviews.com/news/curiosgeorge/DrewBarrymore1a.jpg
^^^ this is what I want

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/saweeet_x3/l_3bf09ed7845df03ae0b66154c3f3aede.jpg
^This is me a couple of years ago with slightly red hair to help you make a decision

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/saweeet_x3/l_1899e7a2522a7e7aa5d5e2a85be66e4d.jpg
^and this is the most recent pic I have, my hair is slightly lighter than it is in this pic, but my skin tone is pretty much the same



Answer
Red is dodge if its not done right. Make sure you go to a hair salon that you KNOW is good. Make sure they understand the red you want because, from my experience (came out purple), hairdressers have very different perceptions of what red actually is haha.

They should give you a color chart. If not, ask for one. Good lord ask for one haha

The chart will tell them the color number and exactly how much to mix in.

Also, you might want to try and stay in the lighter side (although dark red is nice) because your skin is quite fair. Maybe start with a darkish base color and then build up lighter high lights over the top? This will also look more natural. Or you could simply stay with the color you have and add add in red high lights. This might give you a feel for the color first before you go the whole way!

Hope i helped!

if i have natural black hair and died it red red what color will it turn out? HELPPPP?




gisselle


i want to dye my hair but I'm not sure if it will come out like a purple or something i just want it do be a dark red???
anyone got any advice!!!!????!!!!



Answer
If your hair has never been coloured, pick a red that is in the darker shade rather than going for the bright red colour. Hair that has never been colour can take in the colour easily. It won't go bright bright red because your hair is the darkest colour on the colour chart. The only way for it to be bright red is if you bleach it. Your hair won't turn purple if you use a red hair dye but red hair does fade really fast so if you want to maintain the colour, you will have to redye it every few weeks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you think I can dye my hair from med. brown to red? (Pics)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment