Monday, June 16, 2014

Should I color my hair red?

Q. I'm thinking about coloring my hair like a Haliey Williams cherry red because I want to color my hair a fun color, but I don't know if I should because I have soft black colored hair and I have an olive skin tone and I have freckles splashed across my nose but people can't really see them in the winter.
I have dark chocolate brown colored eyes.
I meant hayley Williams.


Answer
Red is a really hard color to pull off but if you really want to do it get it done professionally please. There are two types of red hot red(orange-red) and cool red(blue/purple red) and hot red looks like clown hair on people with olive skin tones. All of the colors Hayley has in her hair are hot red colors and would clash terribly with your skin tone, she has pink toned skin so it looks fine on her. Like I said red is a really hard color to get right, so please have a professional do it for you.

Also because you have black hair they'll have to lift quite a bit of color to get your hair close to what she has, they'll probably have to do it over a period of a few days, just keep that in mind. Walk into the salon you choose before you get it done with a picture of Hayley how you like is as ask what the actual colorist thinks would be do able for your hair, the prices, time it would take, how much maintenance and up keep it will take, etc.

Hope this helps.

What would you say my skin colour is and would I look good in red hair?

Q. What do you say? Would my skin look good with red hair?


Answer
Your most beautiful hair color will bring out the subtleties of your skin tone and enhance its natural beauty. Knowing this, we went to Joico Celebrity Colorist Beth Minardi, who has colored the heads of celebs including Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz and Brad Pitt, to find out exactly which shades of hair color work best on various skin tones. Minardi says that "skin tone is extremely important and serves as a guide for the colorist," and generally a good rule of thumb when it comes to picking shades is, if you have cool-toned skin, your color should also be cool in tone and vice versa. If you have warm-toned skin, you should opt for a warmer-toned hair color.

Before starting the quiz below to determine which skin tone you have and thus which hair colors will look best on you, check out these quick at-home hair coloring tips:

* For the most foolproof and flawless finish, always choose a box that's within two shades lighter or darker than your current color.
* To keep hair healthy, apply color to unwashed hair. The natural oils work to protect your hair from damaging product.
* If you want to use a semi-permanent color, know that you can only go darker or hide grays. Semi-permanent hues won't lighten hair.
* There is a specified time for leaving the dye on your hair for a reason. Obey it or you could end up with two-toned strands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I color my hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment