Saturday, June 21, 2014

hair Color?




sweet brun


I was just wondering if an 8n on the hair color chart is pretty light. If I do this color will it look really light or darker than just plain bleach.


Answer
8N is considered light blonde but much darker than bleached to platinum... if you are using it on natural hair color then you must consider what your natural level is first ( i.e. natural chestnut brown hair is a level 3 or 4 with warm highlight using a level 8N with the correct strength developer will end up as level 6 or 7 redish brown/brassy) ... store bought products can only lift natural pigment 3 levels at most but usually less... and using an N series ( N denotes neutral) then you are not being provided with any drabbing so the results will have red or gold ( brassy) undertones... if you are using over previously lightened hair then you may flatten out the color... if the hair is porous you can bet there will some drabbing as well
I think you should go to a colorist and have a consultaton before you make a mistake

Color enhancers for colored hair?




Dena


So i dyed my hair red and it looks like its gotten darker. So what products can i use to enhance the color in my hair?? Ill like it to stay on the cheap side. Thx


Answer
Tressa Watercolors shampoo is the be-all-end-all for red hair, in my opinion. I don't know what I'd do without it.

They have 3 different shades for redheads; Liquid Copper with an orange base for more orange red shades from levels 5-9, Fluid Fire has a straight red base for bright reds levels 3-8, and Crimson Splash has a red with blue base for dark cool reds like magenta and mahogany levels 2-7. I have naturally blonde roots and this stuff actually puts a nice tint on them so that I don't have to re-dye them as quickly anymore. It's amazing.

I like to leave it in for 4-5 minutes when I wash my hair to add some extra kick to my color, and boy does my hair look like a bright coppery orange when I rinse it out! I paid around $19 for my newest bottle but it lasts a pretty long time since you aren't supposed to use it every single time you wash your hair. I use it maybe once or twice every two weeks and a little bit of it goes a long way since it lathers up really nicely. If you have a salon in your city that carries it you can probably get it cheaper, but I have to order online.

If you have painted nails or acrylic nails, you'll want to wear gloves when you use it, because it stains them pretty easily from the color in the shampoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair Color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment