Thursday, June 19, 2014

What is the best possible brand of RED HAIR DYE?




Tristen


I want to dye my hair red, but i want to use a brand that's effective and kind of bright.

Also i'd like to know approx. how long it lasts, where i can find it if i live in upstate New York, and around how much money. ****IF POSSIBLE!!!!!!
Yes, this would be the first time dying my hair



Answer
The best hair dye for red hair that you can do yourself (and trust me I have tried it all) is WELLA color charm from Sallybeautysupply.com. Red hair is so hard to keep from fading, Wella does not fade. I am going on more than a month with 0 fading. I am also washing my hair every 2 to 3 days and washing with a red depositing shampoo with cold water. I am using red blaze and I love it, they have the most gorgeous reds. If this is your first time going red I would suggest a protein filler also at sallys in RED RED. It will help you get a more even color. Happy Coloring :)

highlights for red hair?




Ash


I have red hair (bottle red) and am looking to highlight my hair what color highlights should i get? I don't want a drastic look just something soft and to make it pop.


Answer
Well i would think you should do it like my sis, she has red hair and highlighted it twice and they popped both times, she did carmel brown, and lemon yellow, it looked so good, you should for sure try this, its so sheek



- Layla

P.S. Trust me im from Fashion Industry New York. :) Hope I Helped, Bye




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best possible brand of RED HAIR DYE?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment