Sunday, June 15, 2014

best hair color for asians?




sexiii_kk


i would like to dye my hair or get highlights. i am cambodian, and i have always had black hair and im sick of it. my skin tone is a brownish-tan. should i just add highlights to my black hair if so what color?

i was also thinking of dying my whole hair a rich dark chocolate brown and adding highlights to that but i dont know what color highlights.

which should i do, and what colors should i get?
or are there any other ideas? (plz noo like blonde color or a really light color highlight im not sure if it would look good on me (i might accept copper but im not sure) thanx
+++ how much would you think doing my hair would cost?



Answer
Black hair with red highlights would look good on an Asian, also a dark chocolate or chestnut color would look nice with some dark honey colored highlights. I always envied Asians for having beautiful straight black hair that always looks flawless! Try not to criticize yourself so much, I'm sure it looks great how it is (but I understand the need for change).

Best color hair feathers for Asian hair?




Myungsunki


I'm Korean and have medium-long length (couple inches past shoulder) dark brown/black hair. I am getting some hair feathers put in and was wondering what colors would look best? I was thinking the black/white striped feathers? Any other suggestions? Could they be put with the black/white or no?

Also, what is the best placement for the feathers? How many strands do people usually get put in? I want it to look cool/semi-natural and not too crazy!

Answers with pictures or helpful links gets best answer and points!!! :)

Thanks!! ^_^



Answer
Red, Blue, Purple & White will contrast in your hair really well since you have black/brown hair your can pretty much have any colour in your hair & make it look good

Here is a pretty purple/black/white that i think will go best with your tone
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wOZ-5hGdL.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blackhaircareproduct.tumblr.com/&usg=__Xt9O0zWvbadjKDnq0SZW8IQd5pA=&h=375&w=500&sz=38&hl=en&start=18&sig2=__c-VMkmwKMJmoFuSRmlRA&zoom=1&tbnid=1g0lcKVckqDFgM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=161&ei=H03rTYDgDoP2vwOZkYy_Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhair%2Bfeathers%2Bin%2Bblack%2Bhair%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7SKPB_en%26biw%3D1020%26bih%3D537%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=361&vpy=93&dur=201&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=125&ty=113&page=2&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:18&biw=1020&bih=537




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best hair color for asians?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment