Thursday, June 19, 2014

Can I dye light red / orange hair black without bleaching first?




christa an


I dyed part of my hair firetruck red a while ago and I just recently ran out of red dye. I bleached it first, of course, and I was wondering- Could I dye it black or very dark brown without bleaching it? Just tell me how it would turn out if I did that and suggest what I should do. Thanks!
Oh, another question. Does this mean that I could dye it any color as long as it was darker as well? Because I'd rather do a deep purple than black...



Answer
I think you'll have no problem dyeing your hair black, even if its bright red. bleaching is just to make hair lighter, but if your going dark, it shouldn't matter. ;)

How can I dye my Hair red Naturally without bleach?

Q. My mom said I can't Dye my with the stuff at the store.
I want red hair and my hair is blonde now and I don't like Blonde much.
Any suggestions on how to Dye my hair naturally red without bleach.
Tell me the materials and I'll highly appreciate it! :D
thanks guys! ^^


Answer
you can dye your hair with henna. it is natural and made from vegetables. it is harmless, however every person's hair comes up a little differently... but i mean that happens with chemical hair dyes anyway.
Henna is actually alot better for your hair anyway, as using it, it makes your hair shiny, healthy and strong.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I dye light red / orange hair black without bleaching first?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment