Wednesday, June 18, 2014

why do i have random red hairs if im asian?




Sam W


ok im asian and sometimes i get a random red hair that is actually attached to my scalp. (so no, it wasnt from the hot red haired chick sitting beside me)

why do i get random red hairs? i find one about... once every 3 months.



Answer
I get red, white, blond hair sometimes. My hair is pretty brown for an Asian and I find the weirdest hair colors in my hair sometimes. I have no Irish heritage, I'm only 14 years old, and I don't have any French or Swedish heritage either o.O

How do you dye asian hair red?




Heberdoll


I have a friend who is on exchange and she really wants to dye her hair, and she wants to do something drastic. But it six months it has to be perfectly black again because she will be back at her school in Japan and she is not allowed to have died hair. She was really wanting red for a color.
Can you please tell me how to dye it??



Answer
Well if you wanted extremely bright red hair, you would have to bleach her hair. Some hair dyes come with bleach for you. You can buy them at stores like CVS or something. You should get the temporary one that will come off with x amount of washes or dye her hair black before she leaves...this is what my sister did to achieve a red tint of color but not bleaching. (she did not do ALL of this to GET red hair, it kind of just lead up to it lol)

She dyed her hair brown then got blonde highlights. After she dyed her hair brown again to cover the highlights. Later, she dyed her hair red, the highlights were still visibile but it was nice looking. She had a tint of red in her hair but was still a little dark. When in the sun it looked really good.

- you don't necessarily have to bleach it, only if you want the bright red.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dl6quq.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/32znrqq.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why do i have random red hairs if im asian?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment