Thursday, June 19, 2014

Need professional advice on hair colour/extensions please...?




Dione


I purchased Foxy Locks extensions in Mahogany (like cheryl cole) here is the link for colour

http://foxylocksextensions.com/item_47/Deluxe-20-Clip-In-Remy-Human-Hair-Extensions-Mahogany-Red-33.htm

I got them on ebay as they were cheap and thinking I could dye my own hair the same colour, except my hair is dark brown/red and the extensions are a lot lighter so I think i would have to bleach my hair which is too much time and money and I'd love to be able to wear my extensions on xmas day, so to be safe (and as I cannot afford a hairdresser) can I dye my hair and extensions the same colour with hair dye from a shop and if so what would be best to use to get both an even same colour, which brand, what colour, semi or permanent? please help, thank you



Answer
I used L'oreal Casting Creme Gloss dye, in Black Cherry, and its SORTA-ish kinda turned out red. Its really, really, dark red, but in certain lights in nice. Its just to dark for me. HOWEVER, when I first did it, I left it on five mins shorter, and it was like that colour. But if you went darker, it would look like mahogonay highlights :)
Or, ofc, you could just get the mahogony casting creme gloss. :) it leaves you hair sleek and shiny! :D

What color should i dye my hair?!?




Veniceblea


Hey so i just dyed my hair monday and it was suppose to be a dark red but it came out a light ish brown (its mahogany in sunlight) i guess my hair was too dark and thats why it didnt come out right. I naturally have dark brown hair and since my hair is light at the top im worried about roots cuz i hate having dark roots so much, but i cant keep touching them up cuz thats too much money
So in maybe 3/4 weeks ill dye my hair again but a different color, and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions because im tired of just regular brown hair
This is my hair now:
http://m1075.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/heyyem/c3088733.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

P.s. my hair is much longer than that piece thats on my shoulder..that piece is just a short layer

(just dont suggest ombre hair! :) thankss <33:



Answer
i love the color you have now but if you dont like it i would go for something like ariana grande now that your hair is lighter it will probably work or even lauren conrad hair both are extremley different but cute Ariana Grande: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1192&bih=536&tbm=isch&tbnid=zwuWUJwgss52tM:&imgrefurl=http://www.justjaredjr.com/2010/03/15/ariana-grande-interview-send-in-your-questions/&docid=3H9clxsBRVPfuM&imgurl=http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2010/03/ariana-grande-questions.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=d3csUMG8E5SA6QHjtYCQAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=926&vpy=197&dur=2417&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=141&ty=197&sig=117278011664318863121&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=136&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0,i:156




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need professional advice on hair colour/extensions please...?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment