Tuesday, June 17, 2014

does red hair make your teeth look yellow?




helpxme?


so i want to dye my hair red but i have braces and i'm always self concious of my teeth and i think they are really yellow, but if i dye my hair like http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc9ckm1OYG1qcpmtzo1_500.jpg this color, will it make them look yellow?


Answer
on the contrary. Red makes your teeth look more bright, it's because of the blue tone in red colours.

Red will make your teeth look brighter , even if they are a bit dingy.

I had braces too, and I always dyed my hair that same red colour. My teeth always looked bright. Same thing with red lipstick: makes your teeth look brighter!

BTW --- that is a GORGEOUS shade of red, and beautiful cut too!

What clothing colours look good with red hair?




Tanya


I'm thinking of dying my hair sort of a mahogany colour, like Cheryl Cole.
However, I have a very bright wardrobe, and I'm thinking that maybe such a bright hair colour would limit what clothes I could wear with it.

What colours look very good with red hair, and what colours look really bad?



Answer
that would be a really pretty hair colour :)
red is probably more versatile than you think. no lollipop pink or red but a nice salmon is fine.
green looks amazing with red hair. i know this isn't the colour you want but this chick is an alright example: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zrbjE9ibGSI/SYOotgi1BAI/AAAAAAAAAvw/bV7hcjjTupE/s400/christina+hendriks.jpg
black is a great contrast, beige can be nice and blue and purple make the red pop sort of like the green. all these are good colours if you want to stand out a little. you could go pastels of these colours but i am not a big fan of that. such beautiful hair and to hide it like that seems a shame.

colours to avoid are probably greys and white, and as stated before, red and hot pink because they will clash with your hair.

experiment with colours and patterns, htis is just a general guide. good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does red hair make your teeth look yellow?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment