Monday, June 16, 2014

What does bright red hair color fade to?

Q. I'm dying my hair with bright red thin streaks for school but I don't know what color it fades to. My hairdresser aka my sister said probably orange but she's not sure. Do you know.
Bright bright red is how I want it
M bleacin the parts hat will be red before I dye them red and like said my hair is alreadylightish dark brown but I'm thinking about foing back good with the red
am gtting professionaly done with professional bleach and dyed


Answer
well i use to have bright red hair http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv116/beccalewis58/Picture0052.jpg <proof
and mine always faded to a brownish reddish pinkish colour and at times would look orange , really was never a good look spent so much on hair dye to keep it red that now i have dyed it brown

What goes with bright red hair?




xbeccaboo2


I just died my hair and I was wondering what make up, clothes, acessories, etc, go well with bright red hair. Thanks :) x


Answer
Green works really well with red hair! My advice is to stay away from the warm colours such as orange and pink and stick with cooler colours such as blue. The warm colours will clash with your new colour. You can apply this colour scheme to clothes makeup and accessories.
Just don't try to wear anything too bold as your hair already stands out and you will look like a clown. Another tip for makeup is to wear darker colour eyeshadow etc. This will contrast really well with your hair. Remember to fill in your eyebrows with a more red-toned colour, otherwise your hair and eyebrows will look completely mismatched.
Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does bright red hair color fade to?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment