Friday, June 20, 2014

the mentalist quotes..........?




Skattled


i am looking for good quotes from the tv show "the mentalist" it stars simon baker i believe.
if you could help that would be fabulous.
also good screen shots from the show would be great also!



Answer
QUOTES:

1. From "red hair and Silver Tape" (Episode 2)

(Patrick Jane [Simon Baker] and Teresa Lisbon [Robin Tunney] in conversation)

Patrick:
(making a call on his cell phone) "Hi. I made a booking for two for this afternoon. Could you put us on the terrace? It's more romantic. Thanks"... (ends phone call then looks at Teresa) "Don't fret, I wouldn't seduce you over a meal. That'd be very sophomoric."
Teresa:
"I didn't think you were trying to seduce me."
Patrick:
"Come on, how could that thought not have entered your head?"
Teresa: (stares speechlessly at Patrick)
Patrick:
"Your denial that it did intrigues me."
Teresa:
"Bite me."

2. From "Red Hair and Silver Tape" (Episode 2)

(Patrick Jane [Simon Baker] and Frankie O'Keefe [Dylan Minnette] in brief but telling exchange)

Patrick:
"I've a daughter that would be about your age if I hadn't caused her death... her and her mother."
Frankie:
"How?"
Patrick:
"Out of arrogance... stupidity. I made an evil man very angry and he killed them to teach me a lesson. To make me sorry for what I've done... and I am sorry. Being sorry is far worse punishment than being dead, everybody dies... very few people ever feel truly sorry for the bad things they've done."

3. From Pilot (i.e., Episode 1)

(Grace Van Pelt [Amanda Righetti] is reading a note placed under Patrick Jane's [Simon Baker] hotel room door.)

Grace reading:
"Greetings old friend, it's been a while. I hope you are keeping well. I am thriving and happy. I have 12 wives now and will soon begin courting number 13. Why can't you catch me? You must feel so powerless and stupid and sad. Oh well. All the best. Red John"

4. From "Flame Red" (Episode 9)

(Ben Machado [Danny Nucci] and Kimball Cho [Tim Kang] in brief exchange)

Ben:
"I didn't know you guys were cops."
Kimball:
"You thought we were selling magazine subscriptions?"

5. From "Red Brick and Ivy" (Episode 10)

(Patrick Jane [Simon Baker] and Teresa Lisbon [Robin Tunney] talking about interviewing a suspect)

Patrick:
"Let's keep it casual to start with Sophie [Dr. Sophie Miller played by Elisabeth Röhm]. Let her relax. If she gets her guard up, we'll get nothing from her."
Teresa:
"You're very combative all of a sudden."
Patrick:
"Yeah, if she is guilty, she lied to me and I believed it. She fooled me."
Teresa:
"The ultimate sin."
Patrick:
"Yes it is."

SCREEN SHOTS and VIDEO CLIPS (from which you may find quotes you prefer):
Please see:
http://www.tv.com/the-mentalist/show/75200/viewer.html?flag=1 [1 of 134]
and
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_mentalist/

The Mentalist Episode Titles?




Jim


Why do all the episode names have something to do with "red"?

Here are all the names:

1 Pilot
2 Red Hair and Silver Tape
3 Red Tide
4 Ladies in Red
5 Redwood
6 Red-Handed
7 Seeing Red
8 The Thin Red Line
9 Flame Red
10 Red Brick and Ivy
11 Red John's Friends
12 Red Rum
13 Paint It Red
14 Crimson Casanova
15 Scarlett Fever
16 Bloodshot
17 Carnelian Inc.
18 Russet Potatoes
19 A Dozen Red Roses
20 Red Sauce
21 Miss Red Clip
22 Blood Brothers
23 Red John's Footsteps



Answer
well because theres red john, janes enemy. also the cbi works with many bloody cases like murder, suicide, homicide. and most of the time there was a motive so thats why all the red. =D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: the mentalist quotes..........?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment