Saturday, June 21, 2014

Temporary red hair color?




Elizabeth


A few months ago I dyed my hair red, using the Gariner Nutrisse Light Intense Auburn Color For Darker Hair. Well due to the fact that the red hair color is hard to keep, I dyed my hair a natural black to cover it up. I've only dyed my hair black twice since then. There is still a red undertone and my hair has faded quite a bit. Im wondering if I use the Light Intense Auburn again, if it will work? Im going as Ariel from the Little Mermaid for Halloween, so I'd like red hair. I've only seen one review for this product on black hair, so Im iffy about using it again. If it doesn't work, Im wondering if there is a temporary red hair color that will go over the black easily. I tried the colored hair spray but it didn't even show up against it. I'd rather not wear a wig. Haven't found on that I like, and if I have, I couldn't afford it. Any help would be really appreciated.
I also do not want to use bleach on my hair. I had damaged hair trying to keep the red color, my hair just got back to being healthy.



Answer
I used a L'oreal Hi Color Excellence in Red to get my hair red, which would be the perfect Ariel red.

That product is meant for people with dark hair. I used it over dark brown hair (almost black) and it worked like a charm. Minimal to no damage.

Color Hair Spray Help?




J.O.


Okay, so I've dyed my hair numerous times. Enough times to learn the hard way that color never stays in very long after showers, especially red (which is what I have now). I want to use this "B wild! Temp' ry Color Spray" by Jerome Russel. But one of the bad things about color hair spray is that it gets stiff and you can't brush through it and it sometimes looks really un-natural. Has anybody used this color hair spray? And is it okay to use it over my highlights? Thank you internet people.


Answer
I've never tried colored hair spray, but if you didn't know already, red hair dye is the hardest to maintain. It fades faster and it's recommended that you wash it in cold water and to mix some of the dye you used in your shampoo.

At any rate, you can always find a small part of your hair, perhaps that's under your hair and spray some at the ends to see if it becomes stiff and crunchy. If it's not permanent and it becomes like that, you could always wash it out and your entire head wouldn't be effected, just that small area.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Temporary red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment