Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hair Color?




Ricky


I have a question. Some days my hair will be light brown and other days it will be dark brown and almost look unhealthy(like its got a grayish tint to it). The best way I can describe it is that it wants to try to be light brown lol. Now when I was little my hair was light brown and has been untill this wierd phase started. I use the same shampoo everyday so thats not it. Also some days it will appear lighter when my hair is dirty kinda the oppisite of what it should be.

What can I do to keep it always light brown? Whats going on here? Also I have been told I have the softest hair around. So it's not like my hair is dieing. Also the hair on my legs is still light brown.



Answer
Grayish tint huh? That's what happened to me before. I think it could be a result of damage from the sun and chlorine, at least that was the theory for me. I ended up coloring my hair. I've gone from a light blonde, to brown, to red, to black, and pretty much everything. Now my hair is a dark brown with red streaks (faded magenta highlights), and some natural light brown and blonde. I'm a natural dirty blonde, and I had that problem with it looking grey.

I'm going back to something near my natural color next coloring, and I suggest that you try coloring. Nothing drastic. Loreal has this natural match hair dye (lorealparisusa.com). The exact name escapes me, but go onto the website and pick the hair color that closely matches your color (the light brown, not the greyish tint). They'll give you a few suggestions for a hair color that matches yours. Go ashy to reduce brassiness, or golden to add warmth. If you are just looking to freshen up your hair a bit go natural. It helps enhance the natural colors in your hair.

I've been coloring my hair out of the box for years with no problem.

Hope I helped.

Best Light ASH Brown Hair Color to get rid of red tones?

Q. What is the best Light ASH Brown hair color? Looking for a very STRONG ash color to counteract the annoying and impossible to get out copper/red tones in my light brown hair color.

If your hair ever turned green because of an ash color let me know which one because that sounds like a winner.

My hair is similar to this: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=brown+hair+brassy&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=594&tbm=isch&tbnid=pLZ_LzP-92YeAM:&imgrefurl=http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/52255/hair-color-disaster-help-please-pics&docid=4kCeXYLPhsh5GM&imgurl=http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/nicholyse/brassy.jpg&w=600&h=800&ei=ac3DUMDOM6_uigKJ3YHwDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=873&vpy=98&dur=2492&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=110&ty=148&sig=111008130529558624822&page=1&tbnh=146&tbnw=114&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:104

No answers like go to a salon/professional because they suck just as bad if not worse.


Answer
It's NOT the hair dye that can cause hair to turn green.
Sun can fade color-treated hair (invest on a good wide brim hat), chlorine (is blue, blonde is yellow, chlorine coats the hair, leaving it green, wear a bathing cap and rinsing your hair right after swimming. Hair products are killers on colored hair deep conditioning the hair once a week to retain moisture. But avoid products with keratin because that can actually harm the hair color. Volumizing products and clarifying shampoos can be too cleansing and can strip the hair of color. Brazilian and Japanese relaxers also limit what you can do with color because they really change the condition of your hair. Don't use Head and Shoulders, Pantene or Suave because of the build-up they can leave and the color-stripping they can do. - InStyle

Adding another layer of hair dye on top of another will not turn out the exact color you want. That's like adding another Crayola color on top of another. It doesn't work that way! Style meets chemistry meets biology: We're talking hair coloring.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Google: Teen 'feared she would die' after reaction to hair dye
The allergic reaction was caused by a well-known brand of semi-permanent hair dye Chloe used to turn her hair black for a Halloweâen party. . . . . called for beauty bosses to ban hair dye chemical PPD (para-phenylenediamine) from the shelves. 11-04-11

The chemical is not new and is present in a number of brands of dark hair colours, acting to help adhere the dye to the hair so that it doesn't wash out. Itâs made from coal tar and is used in both permanent and semi-permanent hair colours. Itâs well-known to be a cause of serious allergic reactions -- including something called contact dermatitis which can lead to rashes, blisters, and open sores.
PPD is sometimes added to black henna tattoos and that using them is not safe. Allergic reactions usually begin within two to 10 days following application. One bad reaction can lead to sensitivities to other products such as hair dye, sunblock and some types of clothing dyes. Oftentimes, it's using the product a second or third time.

Google: A 38-year old mother left in a coma after using hair dye. SHE DYED HER HAIR MANY TIMES BEFORE, USING THE SAME BRAND. The British woman who went into coma after a reaction to hair dye has died after a year. Updated 11-25-12. The woman suffered a heart failure, struggled for breath and became unconsciousness. Her family blamed paraphenylenediamine, a chemical found in hair colour. Her family has now called for paraphenylenediamine to be banned from home dye kits. In 2000, a 38-year-old Indian-origin woman from Birmingham, Narinder Devi, died after an allergic reaction to hair dye.

Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. About 336,000 results (0.17 seconds) Dec. 2011
When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"
Another example posted on YA! 8-20-12. Is it just me or does xxl live max blonde make your scalp feel like it on fire? I've recently used a max blonde on my hair and I had to wash it wash off straight away because my scalp felt like it was on fire has this happend to anyone else?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment